Monday, April 28, 2014

Korean Males

*sigh*


…SO……DINNNN RECALL ALL OF YOUR DREAM DIN,DREAM THAT YOU'VE BEEN HOLD ON TO FOR THESE YEARS!!!!!! Japan is just some miles aways from South Korea, unlike Indonesia, with thousand, no, million, no, billion miles away. Not a doubt you could meet Exo's oppa easily, even better you could see or maybe jump into Chanyeol oppa easily (fangirling mode starting wild). And then you could go to Okinawa. YESSS OKINAWA!!! like heaven in the real world...You love fish right? like Haru, it'll be such a  heaven for you Din, you could visit the best "Sea World" in the world. Or maybe you just could dig your pocket jut a little deeper and go to Jeju Island. Yeah... what a dream...

Din, for the first time, you got the chance Din, you got it, because of Allah you got it dinnn. And you just have to face 2 subject, only 2 Din, you don't have to struggling with physics, biology and of course CHEMISTRY! and it's only 12 days left din before the D-day. Ya Allah....

Haha....sorry guys for making such an annoying entrance. I just need to throw away all of my problems and I don't know any right place but here. I talked with some of my friends, but still, all  of those problems still haunting me.  Once again, I'm sorry heheheee

Well, even it's kinda late, but better late than never, I wanna welcome me back on blog!! yeahhhhh finally I'm back!! I'm willing to write another post!! after vacuum for a long period hehe.hm....... what I want to share with you right now?

HAHA!!!KOREAN MALE MODELS!!!! guys...seriously, I know joo ji hoon is a model (just saying his name makes drolling all over him again) yes...maybe all of you don't know who the heck joo ji hoon is (he was Prince Shin in Princess Hours), for korean, maybe familiar name would be lee min ho, kim bum, kim soo hyun (waaa this guy is a starstruck now) but I don't know that LEE JONG SUK, SO JI SUB, and don't let me tear down all of the names because it'll be tiring, they all are also models!!! GOSH I know I should have known it since before century (with their height and look) but still...some article said "model industry in Korea is not really big so THESE MODELS KNOW EACH OTHER" guys....just imagine..joo ji hoon, lee jong suk, kim woo bin, lee kwang soo, so ji sub, hanging out together, talking about their showbiz life outside model world...if I could watch that scene in real life, I could die on the place right away with happiness!!!hah...actually yesterday I found some article with photo as a proof that yes fella these models actually all are friends but I forgot where I found it, so I couldn't tag along the picture (too bad :( )

But I know, my obsession is not only korean male model, but also KOREAN MALES WITH HEIGHT OVER 180 CM!! oh yeah!! just list it

PARK CHANYEOL (182 cm)


THE-COLD-CITY-GALAXY-GUY-KRIS (183 cm)

(haha...I chose this photo because of...kris' pose...oh yeah..<3)

Joo Ji hoon (187 cm)

(looks like I could sliding on his nose)

Kim Woo Bin (188 cm)


Lee Jong Suk (186 cm)


Lee Kwang Soo (190 cm)

(kim jong kook as a bonus)

So Ji Sub (182 cm)





















 and don't let me continue, because it'll take a night..heheheee

Well I think that's all which what I want to write this time, annyeong!! hope you like my newest post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment