Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Sister



My second post for today is...

Guys, do you have any sisters? Older sister? Today I wanna tell you about my sister

Actually we’re not really close. I don’t know why. Maybe because we don’t have such a thing in common, we barely sharing our story and other things that siblings should do. We even never fight again, or just bickering, we didn’t do those things since we grew up. When we were a little, we fought a lot and I think that made us became closer at that time. But ever since we grew up. We became really different person. Like for example: She likes 1 I like 2. One day, I ever watched a tv show about Korean, but She was mocking it!!! Like in a serious way!! AHHH I hate that for sure!! And I ever watched Korean drama on tv and then she coldly said, “change the channel”. WHAT?? WHO ARE YOU?? MY MOM??

I think she worse than my mom. She acts like a big woman. She always told me to do things. Even my mom never really did the same thing. When I woke up late, she always told me to take a shower first. My mom never told me to do so. Infact when she’s the one who woke up late, I never feel bothered to make her take a shower first!! And she’s always preach me to do this, to do that, and this, and that and this and that and so many things!!ARGH!!

She’s such a quite and I don’t know,maybe  hidden person. She has her first boyfriend right now and I just knew it when one of my cousin already knew it since it was started?? And I just knew it from my own inverstigation, not by her story. What kind of sister is she? She didn’t consider me as her sister? Am I a stranger? Ahhhhhh it hurt a lot!!! I hate it!!!!

And then…..she’s so freaking beautiful. Believe me guys. Totally different from me. Everyone who already knew my sister would be like “din, your sister so gorgeous”, but no one never said that to me. I don’t really care much about it actually. I’m not such a -want to look pretty and perfect- kinda person. But sometimes it bugged me a lot. Since I was a kid, when we were walked or went somewhere together, everyone would said “Nabila…you’re so pretty”,”wow….this one is really beautiful (pointing my sister)”,”you look like an actrees”,”you’re so gorgeous”, and so on and so on and so on. But me who was standing right next to her, I think I was invicible. No one even care to recognize me. Oh my god, yeahh maybe, because…that beautiful person has a younger sister like me? AHHHHH I know I shouldn’t be like this!!!!!! But this kind of treatment, I still have this kind of treatment till right now!!! Ya Allah…I don’t wannabe like this. She’s my only older sister Ya Allah…astaghfirullah…



And you should know, the amount of meal that she had a day? If I had for example

Mine


Hers


Yup!HAHA I know. But seriously guys I’m not exaggerating things. Many people, almost most people who know me they all would say I have such a huge appetite. Really huge. But my sister. She’s always having a meal with that amount of meal? Are you really enough with that? I can hear your stomache growling seriously!! Hah…….I know now her body just so perfect, tall and slim. But…like what Jennifer Lawrence said “oh yeah nothing taste better than skinny, how about hamburger, lasagna?”. Hah…now I gain my respect toward Jennifer. Proud of you girl!!

But I still love her. Nothing I can do. She’s my sister. My only sister. Infact when she’s not around, I missed her. I just hope, one day, I’ll be closer with her.Not really bothered anymore with the attention that she got, She deserves it. Of course because she is beautiful. Seriously. I just hope one day, we will open to each other more. Tell story more. Become closer than ever. And she’s finally appreciate my taste in Korean things. Ah….I hope Ya Allah…

Okay..I have to go now because today is the second day of Eid Mubarak so bye readers
X.O.X.O
D.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment