Thursday, August 8, 2013

One of My Best Week



So readers. Last week has been quite the best week so far for me!! Because so many wonderful things happened like

FIRST!!!

                Exo is officially back!!! My Chanyeol is back and guys, I swear to God, his new hairstyle is the best one so far!!! With bang and kinda bad boy look, BAM!!! I’m dead everytime I saw his performance on Growl MV. And on the MV..He’s wearing a suit!!!! A grey suit and for God sake, I always fallin love with Korean boys who’s wearing suit. Their flawless skin, with their gorgeous height and weight. What a perfect combination. Guys….honestly I kinda scared if I’ll be dragging too far and drowning too deep with Chanyeol thing..but I can’t help it T_T. You know I’ve ever like someone back there. He used to be my class captain when I was on my *pippp* grade (not ready to expose it to the world). And I met him again finally after more than 1 year I just could saw him secretly in distance. But I wasn’t feel anything special. Just happy overload, but when I got home, and did my thing again (fangirling over chanyeol) and BAM!!! Feels like I’ve being hypnotized and forgot everything that just happened and once again, in my world there are only three boys: my dad, our prophet (Muhammad SAW) and Park Chanyeol! Yes!!! I swear!!! since I went crazy over him, my life is a mess, just one day without fangirling over him, will be a suck day. Hah…and of course that kinda bother me because I have to focus studying and stop fangirling!






SECOND!!!!

                Last Thursday, my 10th grade classmate breakfasting together!! And I think that was the best breakfasting that ever happened for this Ramadhan moment. My 10th grade moment was the best time of my high school life. I surrounded with bunch of people that kinda same with my personality. Just like one of my friend said, I wasn’t being picky. But just I couldn’t fit with a particular type of people. I have tried my best to blend in but never successed. I don’t know why, at first I always thought is there something wrong me? I don’t wannabe such a picky person. I wanna have many friends of any kind of type of people. But…hah….oke…at least that dark period finally over. And finally I can Loling without have to fake it. And the best part is...I finally could met someone that I seriously think that person would not actually coming. That person presence always brighten up the atmosphere because seriously that person is such a brilliant joker! The funniest person I’ve ever met!! And to fill the night after we ate our dinner, we played a game called concentration. Everyone who attended joined the game!! So much fun!! So in the game we have to call our name with someone else’s name like “dina puput” and Puput, name that I just called must answer the call with say her name with someone else’s name like “puput buti”. But if puput call dina’s name again or need a time to think to say other’s name she will get a dare punishment! Ahhhh what a lovely day what a lovely day what a lovely dayyy!!






THIRD!!

                On Friday. Another best thing happened. First, so like what I have told you on my past post, about my dream. I want to continue my study abroad to Singapore with getting scholarship. And of course it means, good at English is a must. Getting TOEFL or IELTS score as high as possible is the only choice that I have. So I decided to take an English course. To take IELTS preparation class. But I have to pass the placement test first with a good score if I want to join that class. I was scared at first because last year I did the same thing, to enroll the TOEFL preparation class in other English course. But I failed. I afraid to failed for the second time because I don’t have much time left. If I failed, I have to attend the regular class first that take more than 5 months but I only have 6 months left. And some people said, this institution is one of the best. So many people recommended this course to me. And the tuition actually is not really expensive, not like the other one who costs more than 8 million, when I heard the costs is 8 million, all I could think of is just my parents’ face. But Alhamdulillahirobbil ‘alaminn I passed the test!!!! Bismillah ya Allah ya rob!!! Thank you so much for all the bless. I’ll try my best to keep studying and fighting!! (actually today I have to study, but….oke…after I post this, I will do my homework first till all of them are finish so next time I’ll study hard!! Even when I have to take 24 hours!!!*on fire*)
                And in the evening. I breakfasting with some of junior high school closest friends. Actually just with Olda and Siva. At first Alda said she would come but then just 1 day before the D-day, she said she have to go to Bandung!! And Ulfa, she said she had to go somewhere too. So it was kinda a quite meeting because just three of us who’d came. But I still have a great time. Olda…hah………I already get bored with seing her face. HAHAAAAAA KIDDING MY BRO!!! MY BELOVED BRO!!!! But I just met her I think last month so met her wasn’t really special. I MEAN LIKE NOTHING WON’T CHANGE MUCH JUST AFTER  A MONTH RIGHTT? If she finally be an exotic or at least be more appreciate with exo..well….I maybe I will make the Oldakudilada 2 post. Hehehee…hah……she’s such one of the bestfriend I’ve ever met. We totally syncronize well. We kinda have the same way of thingking same of act, same of…I don’t know, MANY THINGS!!!! Oke…enough with Olda thing -_-. And then Siva…….hah……my chatting while learning friend. You know what, when were on the 9th grade, I used to always study together with her through bbm. Hah…….. I missed her a lot!! And she’s my one of the best partner when it comes to fangirling! She’s not like Olda who’s always mocking other people’s bias or just keep stick with 1 bias uhhhhh so boring :p. But siva (I called her Ciba actually) never mocking my idol’s but sometimes worst, fangirling over my idol ( but in a “bad way” of fangirling), and she as lots of idol so not a doubt that she likes my idol too even just a little so we can fangirling together. Ahhhhh what a wonderful person <3. We took so many crazy pictures together :D but unfortunately siva haven't uploaded all the photos yet U_U I don't have any pictures to show you,hah...but maybe next post?because I think I wanna post something about my junior high school's life next time. So I think that's all for today :D

Ahhhhh what a long post and what a lovely week!!! Thank you for read my blog
X.O.X.O
D.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment