Saturday, July 27, 2013

Another Random Post

Hi readers!! now....... I think I will write about Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King and EXO'S COMEBACK!!!!!!!!

Today, I just watched Lord of The Rings: Return of The King, because it aired on WarnerTv. Actually I already watched it a really long time ago. When I was still in elementary school. And til right now, I think Lord of The Rings are the most epic trilogy movie I've ever seen!!! I haven't watched it for years, and I cried!!! I cried when...everyone bowed to Frodo and friends, when Frodo and friends bowed to Aragorn on the day he became The King of Minas Tirith but then Aragorn said, "my friends, you bow to no one" 




and then he bowed to him and eveyone did the same.Gosh......I shed a tear on that scene because..Frodo and Sam deserved it. They suffered a lot. And then there's another scene when I'm not just shed a tear, but crying!!!! The scene when Frodo left!! When he said Shire has saved but he is not,because of the wound that he got from the fellowship of the ring movie, never really cured. Gosh......I can't stand it...the suffer you were through and then yet you just can't live in peace and happiness, you haven't found a wife yet, and you're still young to leave your world and go to another world with your uncle Frodo...ahhhh what a beautiful movie...And then, there is Eowyn....hah...that lady. I adored her so much, for her braveness, for the pain that she held for loving Aragorn but not being loved back, for her kindness and at least...in the end..I think She married Faramir right?




And Yes....Faramir finally, happy ending for him too! Another character that deserved happy ending a lot!! And then Legolas.....



well....there is nothing much to say about him, just he's always flawless as he used to. And then the fight between him and Gimli for who's killing the most enemy, I've never get bored of that..And then finally


I realize how charming Aragorn is...with his black sleek gorgeous hair...even his hair, and Legolas' hair are better than mine....

Oke....maybe enough fot Lord of The Rings things...cause now I wanna write about EXO'S COMEBACK!!!!!!GROWL!!!!!MY CHANYEOL IS BACK!!!!



And his got new hairstyle!!!He get a bang!!!!a bang!!!!!!a bang!!!!!!!!I think he's getting hotter with his new look, I seriously officially wanna die..I can't wait for 1 august to come!!!I can't wait that's way too long.....hah......maybe it would be save for me if I haven't seen the teaser yet so I won't be like this...AHHHH MY CHANYEOLLLLL

And...and....guys....I think...I found another quite attractive boy from A-JAX. I think the leader kinda cute.....heheheee I'm impressed with him during his comeback performance on mubank with insane. And I found him quite cute actually...

heheeee but my love still goes for Chanyeol only...hehehheee

OK...maybe that's all form me today because there's nothing much happening today actually...soo bye readers!!see you on 1 August exotic!!!!!
X.O.X.O
D.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment