Monday, July 8, 2013

Oldakudilada

Guys guys!!!today..... I want to tell you about one of my bestfriend EVER!!!!OLDAKUDILADA!!!!

Actually....her name is just Olda, but I typed her name on my phone Oldakudilada and I like her name better in that way. Haha actually she doesn't know that I named her that way hehehee

We know each other for more than three years already. I know it's kinda short because some people being bestfriend when they're already be friends for more than at least 5 years. But since I met her, I mean being close with her, I hope our friendship will last forever!! Until we turn out to be a grandma!! Actually I first met her when we both still in elementary school, and because her name is Olda, I used to call her odol (tooth paste) HAHA I remembered that clearly, don't know if she remember that too. For 8 years we went to same school but we barely know each other until finally!!!! on the 9th grade we were on the same class!!!! She sat directly in front of me, and since then we became closer and closer UNTIL NOW!!! ahhhh I love her so much!!! On 9th grade, we had some friends that we used to hanging out with for most of the time. There were me, Alda, her, Ulfa, Audi, Iti, Sarah, Erza, and Siva.But only with her that I became closest with.

Our personality almost the same. We're a people who's ambitious with our dream, we never think about boys other than our bias, We're kpopers ;)), and others!! Now I know why I could become really close with her!!

And today we were hanging out together all day long!!! Oh my god what a lovely day!! we haven't met up for more than 6 months I think. She came to my house today. At first, we would like to met up somewhere else but because I wasn't in a good state right know, after my tripped I still feel exhausted so she sincerely offering that she'll be the one that would come to my house. so sweet right?? (eventho she said she would did that because she proudly said I would getting better after I saw her face -___-)

But you know what what we were doing for more than 6 hours? 
Fangirling over her bias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!! I already warned her no more Shinee thing (because     long time ago when she came to my house, she did that too!! just fangirling over her bias and I don't want that thing ever happen again). On the other night I told her that she would be the one who'll be suffering because my planned for today is will be my day, fangirling over my bias, exo!park chanyeol!! but just after she arrived she already pushed me to watch a show where her bias in it until 5pm!!! there was no chance for me to make her watch exo, just 30 minutes..and she even didn't want to watch it!! I have to pushed her first!! Oh my god....I don't know how come there would be someone as crazy as her

We were watching we got married (korean variety show, about the daily life of idols where they pretend to be a wife and husband) Taemin (her bias) and Na eun A-pink, Taeun couple. And actually they're kind of cute and the way Taemin treated  Na eun, it melted me a lot, and it made me daydreaming. Hah.....I hope there will be someone that will treat me as manly as what Taemin did and I hope it will be Chanyeol oppa TT_TT but please sm entertainment, Chanyeol's manager, please.......don't make Chanyeol oppa join any kind of variety shows that have the same concept like we got married, my mental doesn't ready to see him couple-ing with other girl yet TT_TT (I'm sorry if I sound disgusting U_U). But....Taemin...or maybe now I should call her TaeMAN....on we got married.......he just.....just....gosh..........I'm melting over him TTT___TTTT

 CURSE YOU OLDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here are some photos that we took today








SERIOUSLY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

and and other thing that I want to tell you, (it's not that important actually) please readers try to type my name on google browser (dina labiba), search my image, and you'll be surprised whose pictures that will be show up the most!!!!HAHA PARK CHANYEOL!!!!! and I called it...a fate of love...HAHA.....I'm sorry readers...if I sound disguting (again -__-)  and thanks a lot if you sincerely want to waste your precious time to read my blog, love you all!!

X.O.X.O
D.L.

2 comments:

  1. Oh really? and i like Kpop Kpop is my life I am Mongolian girl. I study 10th grade. ANd i like Exo. My bias is Kris. But my bias lists no1 is 2pm's Wooyoung second-Hyunseung B2st 3th Joker B2st 4th Kris :)) Do you like exo's Wolf? Me too... Exo's new comeback released On auguast first X))) I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii!!first I want to say thank you so much for sincerely reading my blog hehehee :D. And yes Kpop is my life too. nahh actually not just kpop, kdrama also my part of my life too.I study 12th grade btw. Chanyeol is my bias,I idolize and adore him just too damn much T_T. andd you should know wooyoung 2pm is one of my bias too!hehehee.exo's wolf?nah....I don't like it,I love it!!hehehee.seriously??jongmal?jebal?oh my gosh!!thank you for your information :**

      Delete