Friday, July 19, 2013

Things That Happened and Will Happen This Week

Hola Blog!

So this week is my first week of school. And this year will be my last year of high school!!! I don't know what will happen to me next year. NO I KNOW!!! I'll BE AT NTU STUDYING CIVIL OR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING!! OH YEAH!!! but actually I don't want to talk about it. I want to talk about things that happened this week!!!!

So many unbelievable things happened this week like....

1. Cory Monteith's Death



Yapp guys!!! I couldn't believe it from the start!! OF COURSE I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! he used to be my idol when I was a glee geek. And even when I already switch my fandom, when I heard he's dead....deep down inside...I kinda dead....It feels like only yesterday he said that he and Rachel are end game. It feels like only yesterday when Rachel sang I need you know and finn sexily jealous at her. It feels like only yesterday he said beautiful to Rachel on the nursery room after their broke up. It feels like only yesterday when he punched Jesse's face just because he was dancing with Rachel.
Ahhh......before I realize it.....Glee has been become part of my life...since my second grade of junior high school. And Glee is one my favorite show that I used to fangirl-ing with with my one of my bestfriend, siva...and Cory is part of Glee, it means he's kinda part of my life too...ahhhh because he's one my idol!!!!! How do you feel when one of your Idol die??

2.My sister got his first bf EVER!!!!!!!!

HAHAAAAAA I GOT YOU SIST!!!!!!!! so...you're backstreet eh.....haha.......just chill sist.... I won't tell our dad about it....but I GOT YOU SIST ;)))

3. Welcome back my normal life :')

wake up in the morning feelin like p.diddy...Haha...I'm singing Tick Tock because..yes I woke up really in the morning but I don't feelin like P.Diddy at all!!! No more tumblr-ing....no more blogging right away (because on my school day, there's no Tv and Internet for me!!!! and you know how sucks it is right....yeah...welcome back my life ;'). And.....there's no dreaming anymore!! It's time for me to face the real situation that just 6 months left before the D-day!!!! The day where my dream for all these years will (aamiinn) definately come true!! So I have to work harder, study harder till my ass off!! But still....facing the fact that it'll be hard for me to fangirling over Chanyeol oppa.....freely watch k-dramas....hah......NO NO I CAN DO IT!!OH YEAHHH!!!

4. Atikatun.......my most beloved friend 

Ahh....Atika......I just realize...she's one of my beloved friend ever. Why could I say that? because.....I barely play with her right now, I barely talk to her right now, even worst, I barely meet her right now. But seriously...deep down I love her wholeheartedly. She always been there where I need her the most when we were on our first grade of high school. And yesterday.....she gave me a birthday present...I know it's kinda late, but I don't care. Guys!...seriously...you should read her letter...so touching...I even wanted to cry when I read it!!! The most touching letter that somebody have gave me for my entire life TT_TT. Oh my god...love her to the moon and back TT_TT...
Seriously, I think she has been the one that always by my side when I  through my critical time on my first grade of high school, she was always listening to all of my problems, my worries, even my nonsense story. But when we apart, I barely came to her and play with her. I just play and talk with her chairmate, Afi...ahhhhhhh I feel so guilty right now!!! I love afi!!! but I love Tika too!!!! I just came to her class to come to Afi, play with Afi, talk with Afi, goofy-ing around with Afi...but not with her!!!!gosh!!!!!!! I feel so guilty right now!!!!!!


Here is the gift that Tika gave me!!! a cute little bear doll!!!!! 


I promise myself I will hug it whenever and wherever I sleep. And this doll definately will be the most important thing that I should bring when I won't live here anymore. ahhhh tikaaaaaaa I wish nothing but the best for you tikkkkkkkk :****


5. This Sunday, There'll be a Singapore Scholarship Simulation Test

four words.



I WANT TO DIE


Hah.......but but but....nopeeee I shouldn't be scared!! It'll give me a picture about how the real test will be, so Hymne Dina!!! and DO YOUR BEST ON SUNDAY!!!! I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!


NTU/NUS HERE I COME!!!!



That's all from me today, bye 
X.O.X.O
D.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment