Saturday, July 6, 2013

Immersion Programme

HI READERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been away for more than a week already!!!!!!you know where I've been for all this time? I went to Malaysia and Singapore. I know actually it sounds so so but I went there without my parents, without my family, just with my friends!!! and other thing that made my trip more amazing, I went to one of Singaporean school and studied for 2 days there!!!!!!! I've got new buddy name Yasmine Fer Khan and believe me, she's gorgeous as hell. So tall for someone who's still 15 years old, and ahhhhhhhhh I miss her already







HAHAHAAAA that was her, and the one beside her was...yeah...I don't know who is she. But anyway, oh my god I miss her so damn much already. Even we just know each other for two days only, but we already create some of bond already. At first I was scared that my buddy would be like...just someone that I couldn't be close with, or someone who doesn't like my personality, but thank's god my buddy was her!!


She's 15 years old, in her sec 3 of secondary school, and she's beliedirectioners!! and she loves zayn so much!!just like me!! but she's more crazy toward Justin than Zayn actually...and that's why I could bond quite fast with her, because we're a fangirl!! even she's beliedirectioners and I'm exotics but at least we understand each other. On the last day, we promised each other we'll be always keep in touch and be a pen pal, ahhhhhhhh so excited!! I can't wait to write her a letter, but I still don't know what kind of topic that I will use to talk with her, *sigh*

Oh yeah oh yeah, I have another crazy story, you know what, there was someone from Singapore that has a crush on me!!ME!!YES ME!!! oh my god, I don't know how could that thing happened and what's wrong with him. but....if......as if.....that someone read my blog, just for you know, I'm not in the mood to be in any kind of romantic relationship actually. I want to pursue my dream first, be a NTU or NUS student first and get my bachelor degree from one of those prestigious university, hahhhh wish me tons of luck.. and I'm a fangirl, who's still in the state of "crazy" toward her idol, so... I want to say sorry if I was being too harsh toward "you" heheheee sorry....

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!! I have another story!!!!! And this is I think it was the best experience that happened these whole week!!!! I went to NTU guys, ladies and gentleman!!!!!! finally!!!!! I already left my footprints on NTU, I already walk on NTU's street!!! Took photos on NTU environment!!! and did other things on NTU!!!! oh my god....Ya Allah.... I hope it means, NTU could be meant to be one of my dream that definately will come true, Ya Allah...help me Ya Allah....help me.....


I think....that's all things that I want to write right now, thank you for sincerely sacrifice your time to read my blog LOVE YOU

X.O.X.O
DL

No comments:

Post a Comment