Friday, June 28, 2013

Park Chanyeol


Haha....maybe because I just started to write after so many years, now I'm overwhelming......but it just my second post so I don't care :p

Suddenly I want to write something,about....



Yap guys..... I wanna write about him......gosh!!!!!!!!I can't concentrate on writing while looking at that gif...ya Allah...wae....why there should be someone out there who's almost perfect like him?it just drives me crazy T_T, he's in Korea and I'm in Indonesia. I know him, but He doesn't know me...hah.....the story of fangirl's life...
Today is friday so I'm sitting here, writing while waiting my bias to perform on music bank :))
Well today I want to write the history why exo could became my ultimate boyband idol and chanyeol oppa became my ultimate bias. It started with exo's comeback song,wolf. at first I think I don't like exo anymore. Even at first I think wolf is the worst kpop song I've ever heard. But then I saw their second performance on Music Bank. I could stand to watch it  because Kai's hair already back to normal, not like a reggae person. Even my friend said it looks like a beggar look, hahaaa I know she's too harsh but I couldn't disagree with her, it just didn't suit Kai's face well. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, Kai actually my bias since Exo debut but after Wolf's MV out, I don't like him anymore,even exo anymore -__-. But then after I saw their performance, especially, after I saw Chanyeol oppa's performance....I hypnotized by his' performance T_T until now...I download every exo's performance on Music Show. And seriously guys you should see chanyeol's live performance on Kiss The Radio sang Simon D's Lonely Night!!!!!!!!!After I watched it, my love toward him get even bigger than ever T_T...his voice...his face expressions....the way he sings....hah.....







Maybe that's all for now but I think this won't be my last blog about Chanyeol oppa,hehehe...

Thank you for reading my blog

X.O.X.O.
D.L.

*ps: actually I want to upload Chanyeol's performance on KTR, but it took so many times and then I give up to wait a little longer so I cancel to upload it. Just believe me, watch his performance, you will love him instantly, BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment